hi! so basically lindsey (who is a giant dweeb and too lazy to actually write this out and is making me do it for her) and i are like, both pretty comfortably female right?
and she was saying since she believes gender is purely a societal construct she’s not sure how anyone could feel like their mental gender and physical gender don’t match, because mental gender is like, only based on how society dictates you should act (whereas i’m not entirely sold on the idea that gender is only an artificial thing).
she’s also like, not uncomfortable with being female but thinks in an ideal world no one would ask/care about gender and she just wouldn’t think about it
and then we figured it was silly to talk about this and not ask for input from someone who’s somewhere else on the spectrum.
so anyway, do you think gender identification has any relation to societal norms? thoughts? input? yes?
- sunbeamsfromcucumbers reblogged this from toadisme
- sunbeamsfromcucumbers likes this
- shitposter3000 likes this
- rita-lee likes this
- toadisme reblogged this from toastinthewater and added:
- seppin likes this
- toastinthewater reblogged this from seppin and added:
- strawberreli reblogged this from seppin
- robotbears posted this